Analgesia~
Acidic ruins and aberrant thoughts
Analytical dreams, i certainly cannot
Will I be consumed by these analgesic drugs
Should I? And not feel that cruel touch?
Wallowing in self-pity, desired effect
Losing my mentality to the drug’s defect
Listening intently, hearing angels scream
Swallowing the pills, intellectual means
Mind starts to wander, needle breaks the skin
Look down upon the weapon; laugh as it sinks in
Open the bottle once again, pop one, no two, yes THREE
Smile once more as I realize…oh freedom, freedom…free
Flying away on black wings, and falling into Hell
Shattered by the spasms that damage my focus so well
Eyes rolled back into darkness, eyes uncovered to see
Skin peeled black, oh, luscious—tell me if this is me
Sky cries tears of genocide, sky rains down, so red
Drop by drop the poison falls, as it splits open your head
Crawls under the scalp and hair, crawls into your mind
Digging into the memories, inside those truths you could not deny
Sky cries tears of homocide, God wanted you to die
One by one the hated steal, rape, and they know why
Pleasure,so beautifuk, desirable deaths galore
Slowly, oh so slowly the hated kill forever, forevermore
Sky laughs at the suicide, stop laughing insolent bitch
I laugh at the suicide…oh look here, I’m full of shit
Go down into the abyss; smile more…no more, oh why?
Consume the bottle in dementia—hello my suicide~
*note…beautifuk is not spelled wrong..its not a real word…made up by me…but it sounds….weird n cool~
ANALGESIA~ insensibility to pain~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment