That Which Is Detached.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

-A Final Walk Through Fickle Days and All the Hell Within Her Gaze

-A Final Walk Through Fickle Days and All the Hell Within Her Gaze-

Tell me who you look upon with those hooded eyes
Tell me who’s soul you’re killing with the hate from your own demise
Tell me, if you know the will of my heart, the pain that I do feel
Tell me, how can I learn to live this way, how can happiness be real??

This life that I do lead these days, this life given to me
Is but the opposite of who I want…who should I truly be?
And if I try to better myself, if I try to live
What can the light do for me? what can the light give??

For I’ve based my life upon the darkness which holds my cold black heart
and every truth inside this sadness is only but the start
of the battles and wars between the sides of my internal Hell
is this person who you see as alive…the true appearance of myself?

As I wonder and leave a place that will never be called my home
Only I will know the exact reason why everyone left me alone
And when you do find out who I was one day supposed to be
Will you, in turn, change yourself, so as to differ from me?

As a human in this unstable world, I am hated and loved the same
Sorrow and joy I feel as one, with the added addiction of pain
And I am forgotten and remembered by the equal number of beings
I am who you want me to be, then again, I am not who I seem…

As a girl in this irresolute world, I know not who I am
I know not what I’m supposed to be, why I have these trembling hands
And if every human was made to be weak, if mankind was supposed to strive
Why are there people alive who are strong, and others who want to die?

In truth, I was this naïve girl, who never had a chance
No one had ever asked to help me through this “dance”
And when one day, in my life, a hand rests upon mine
Should I accept the gift from him, or should I instead deny??

If this is all a girl can think of, in this hateful place
How can some others keep that expression on their face?
Do they show what they really feel, this happiness…unknown…
Or do they smile to hide the truth…of which they will never know?

And they who live, inside theirselves… they who love the greed
Only way they will learn is when their maker, they finally meet
And im not saying that they should die, maybe I am as selfish as they
One true way that I will also see is on my judgement day…

So look away when you see me walk, ignore these truths of mine
Don’t associate yourself with the agony that I could not deny
I am but this lonely girl, just trying to find herself
Deep within the conflicts that occur in my internal Hell

Don’t try to lend a hand, even though that may be all I need
For I want to learn to help myself, and defeat the demons in me
That helped me and showed me the hate and reality of this world,
I do realize that I will never be just that average, living girl.

Tell me who you now see with your faded eyes
I am but I am not the ghost of all the knowledge that has died
And though you may not understand, or see my one true face…
Tell me, do you recognize the path of Hell that rests inside my gaze?

Ą Yearning Euphoria §urrounds Ħer Affliction~ĄYE§ĦA~

2 comments:

Prince K. said...

Nice Poetry Ayesha.
Borderline Gothic.

Forgive me, I am Kaushik. But I prefer being a Sith Prince in the Blogosphere. I have been that way for around 2 and a half years of my existence in the blogosphere.
And, I also think you should've seen my sideblog. I said that it would be nice if you use your BLOGGER username and password, instead of GOOGLE.

Prince K. said...

And the "kinship" felt by me, is the way you write about your educational life.
But, I don't understand one thing.
If you call yourself as poetik-suicide.
Why can't I address myself as Prince Kazarelth?