That Which Is Detached.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Teddy Bear Memories

I'll go to sleep, this night of woes
Holding your memories oh so close
Keeping them alive, within my care
Does Sorrow have a teddy bear?

I'll rest my eyes, hoping to fade
Remembering those smiles that you once made
Keep them bright inside my soul
Love hid a grasping, drowning hole

I'll have a nightmare once, maybe one of you
Dreams will never surpass their truths
Spreading lies and love, mixed so easily together
Try running away from my thoughts, but failing forever

I'll wake up soon, and remember it all
Psychotic salvation, I couldnt resist its call
Cursing and laughing in the face of my fears
Sorrow forgot to brush away my tears

Then, one day, I'll get out of this grave
Move on from all the desolation Love gave
Wipe away the melancholic truths I silently cried
Why?
Because Sorrow never wanted her Teddy Bear to die...



Sorrow...meaning..well, me, u can say...and teddy bear meaning memories..while goin 2 sleep, i kept thinking about him....n i thot about how little kids n wut not hav teddy bears..u kno, sum of them need them 2 get thru the nite..wit sumthn..well yea..i gess u can take it from thr??

*So here, i am...im trying...so here i am, are you ready? so here i am, im trying..so here i am, are you ready?? come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you, always...kiss you, taste you, all night, always..* "Ive been here before a few times...and im quite aware that we're dying..." Always by blink 182..hmm..g-bye~

No comments: