I am not one to feel incomplete.
The word feel cannot even being to describe incomplete, or even give it meaning.
It is as if you are missing emotions, or you are stuck in between.
I am not one to only feel the pain.
My name says otherwise, "she who lives, or lively". I live it, I am alive, you know.
Pain can only go so far to describe the person I am still growing to be. But it is alive, as alive as I am.
I am never the one to know it all.
I say so much, yes I do. So much understanding cannot seemingly occur in a being, simply because I know my flaws.
I am always the one to move right through.
I cannot fall, it is a simple truth.
Why you ask? I cannot afford to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So.strongly.written!
hey Ayesha, remember me?? old Orkut friend, Pushpendra! You must be grown up now!! Its been ages since we talked, gimmme ur gmail ID or something! will be awsome to catch up again!! and moreover well written!!
Post a Comment