When the fire becomes a light for the unknown, I'd like you to go bathe in it.
And when it threatens to destroy all that you hold dear, I want you to dance with it.
When it burns the flesh of your very bones, I want you to caress it; to devour it within your lungs.
And when it whispers that it loves you, I want you to laugh at it;
whispering back that you live on these lies, on these half truths.
And when it finally starts to diminish, I want you to forsake it.
I want you to find another one to burn under, I want you to light the world on fire so that when someone sees it, so that when you see it…you realize how fucked up you are and how fucking useless the things you hold dear around you are.
I want you to realize how easily these false ideas are destroyed and forgotten about. I want you to see how everything you love is nothing but a pathetic utter thing, which can be toyed with and once and for all annihilated by the true malicious being within you.
Go ahead. Fuck it all up even more. That which you think you stand on is nothing but the illusion that you are real, nothing but the illusion that you are loved, nothing but the illusions of a mind warped by false morals and fucked up ideas.
Go ahead, burn. You deserve it. And frankly, so do all the weak bastards that surround you. You think they know all that is true, that they are true themselves? Look again….they crave the fire as much as you do, and in actuality…they wish to destroy you too.
However, the real question is: Who will destroy the other first? Who will search deep within themselves to grasp that one alter ego that will show indifference in the face of brutality, complacency in the face of torture, and laughter in the face of mass murders? It's a race; really…you'll never be first, but pray that you won't be last. If you know what that is, however.
So…go. Light the match, spark the fire, bathe in red. They deserve execution. You yearn for theirs. They search for yours.
Run.
And when it threatens to destroy all that you hold dear, I want you to dance with it.
When it burns the flesh of your very bones, I want you to caress it; to devour it within your lungs.
And when it whispers that it loves you, I want you to laugh at it;
whispering back that you live on these lies, on these half truths.
And when it finally starts to diminish, I want you to forsake it.
I want you to find another one to burn under, I want you to light the world on fire so that when someone sees it, so that when you see it…you realize how fucked up you are and how fucking useless the things you hold dear around you are.
I want you to realize how easily these false ideas are destroyed and forgotten about. I want you to see how everything you love is nothing but a pathetic utter thing, which can be toyed with and once and for all annihilated by the true malicious being within you.
Go ahead. Fuck it all up even more. That which you think you stand on is nothing but the illusion that you are real, nothing but the illusion that you are loved, nothing but the illusions of a mind warped by false morals and fucked up ideas.
Go ahead, burn. You deserve it. And frankly, so do all the weak bastards that surround you. You think they know all that is true, that they are true themselves? Look again….they crave the fire as much as you do, and in actuality…they wish to destroy you too.
However, the real question is: Who will destroy the other first? Who will search deep within themselves to grasp that one alter ego that will show indifference in the face of brutality, complacency in the face of torture, and laughter in the face of mass murders? It's a race; really…you'll never be first, but pray that you won't be last. If you know what that is, however.
So…go. Light the match, spark the fire, bathe in red. They deserve execution. You yearn for theirs. They search for yours.
Run.

No comments:
Post a Comment