That Which Is Detached.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Seek the Past

To live inside one’s doubtful self
Can only ruin a mind
So die beside that path of hell
Forget what you had to find

What you left behind your eyes
Become what you were once more
As the faces of the past cries
The future seems dead, like before

Take the hand of darkness
And live within its grasps
Call mother to your sadness
And forget all you thought you had

Love the hate shown to you
And give your pain to me
Let me live outside the truth
And inside the lies, so weak

For elysiac realms of faded beings
Are only what you want them to be
The past lies and inside you
There is no hope, there is no truth

So I will not listen, I will not speak
What I need is what I wont seek
The past is true, its never gone
The future of me will not move on~



A Song For The Optimists by Atreyu

Blow the last candle out. Let the wax harden
I wish I could stop crying. And I wish that someone still loved me [x2]
Just breathe and focus. How can I when the air is so cold and empty,
That my lungs froze right in my chest.
I'll be honest the silver linings are getting harder and harder to manufacture
And the smiles are so difficult to fake. [x2]
What do I have to do, or who do I have to kill, to get what I want. What I need [x2]
Happiness is an emotion I was born to this world without, nothing pleases me.
And I can never be satiated.
Through this toil I will breed my own distress and destroy my best hopes,
Fuck up the only things that I love.
I watched my aspirations crashing to the ground, on the backs of the angels that I've slain.
But I meant so well, I tried so hard, gave everything in my soul, to what end, to what end
Desolation, desire, exhale, pass away. [x3]

No comments: